Obviously, they're talking about self-described "web developers" or "web designers" who take open-source web-apps and build around that. Still, worded this way, I have to laugh out loud.
- PHP/MySQL Web Developer
- 6+ Years in PHP Programming with Proficiency using MySQL, Standards-compliant HTML
- Kansas City, MO
- Area code:
- Tax term:
- Pay rate:
- Based on experience
- Position ID:
- Dice ID:
- Job description:
- Premiere Web development firm looking for experienced Web developers with the following characteristics:
* Proficient in PHP, MySQL, CSS
* Likes working in small, talented team environment
* Welcomes challenges, trouble-shooting and diversity of jobs
* Enjoys client contact
* Interested in learning new skill sets
* Hosting environment setup and management a plus
Note: Candidates who rely on open source code to solve problems need not apply.
Update! Looks like they got enough "what in the hell?!" responses to refine the last sentence:
Note: Candidates who rely on pre-packaged applications or frameworks such as Joomla or Cake to create web sites need not apply.Oh well, it was funny while it lasted.